Accounting Manager – Tying it all together!
As useful as reports are from the Log Manager and Lumber Manager, they do not provide any indication on the profitability of your company. The Accounting Manager uses information collected and created through the use of these two applications to create all of the standard financial statements and work documents needed.
The Accounting Manager is a combination of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger. All of these activities are tightly integrated with the Log Manager and Lumber Manager applications. Transactions from these applications update information in the Accounting Manager eliminating redundant entry of information and the need to manually transfer information into a financial package.
This eliminates errors and saves time without compromising flexibility. The Accounting Manager is a fully functional accounting package that could be used as a stand-alone package as well.
As with all of the Sawmill Manager applications, the reports and financial statements are date based. This provides access to historical data for comparison and trend analysis. Since all financial data is stored by date, it is also possible to create financial statements for non-standard time periods as well as to recreate statements for prior periods if needed. Included ODBC drivers provide access for third party reporting and query tools.
>> KEY FEATURES
- Tightly integrated with the Log Manager and Lumber Manager
- Ability to partially pay vendor invoices
- Ability to print checks on plain paper, eliminating the need for pre-printed checks
- Customer Statements print on plain paper, eliminating forms costs.
- Financial information stored by department
- Ability to reprint reports for a prior date
- Numerous standard reports and financial statements with flexible reporting by date
- Access to historical information for trend analysis
- Ability to export journal information to third party accounting systems
>> Transactions Supported
- Cash Receipts and Adjustments
- Vendor Invoice Entry
- Vendor Payments
- General Journal Entry
>> Report Types Available
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Departmental Profit and Loss
- Comparative Profit and Loss
- Many more…