Log Manager – Manage all aspects of your log yard!
The Log Manager has been designed to meet the needs of a log yard regardless of whether the log yard is for a saw mill, a veneer mill or for a log buyer. The close integration with a complete line of portable data collection applications simplifies the log procurement and sale process while providing detailed reporting from the data acquired.
Data entry is reduced using single point data entry. What this means for your business is the elimination of redundant and error-prone data entry needed to feed reports and financial applications. The data required is captured from the portable applications or from a weight scale and transferred to all reports without additional data entry required.
All data transfers from the portable devices have been designed to support remote log buyers. These buyers are able to connect and transfer purchase information to a central site and receive supplier and pricing updates in return.
The fully integrated Accounting Manager receives the financial data directly from the Log Manager ensuring timely financial information and accuracy. Invoices are created in the Accounts Payable component of the Accounting Manager where they are used to provide payment to vendors. The flexible date-based reporting tool provides access to current and historical data. Included ODBC drivers provide access for third party reporting and query tools.
>> KEY FEATURES
- Integrated with portable data collection devices
- Integrated with scales for logs purchased by weight
- Single point data entry eliminates redundant work and errors
- Ability to use tags on all or only specified species and grades
- Support for remote log buyers
- Support for an unlimited number of scale rules
- Ability to purchase, sell and record logs in inventory using different scale rules
- Correction Wizards quickly and easily fix errors
- Numerous standard reports with flexible reporting by date
- Access to historical information for trend analysis
>> Transactions Supported
- Log Purchases
- Check-in of logs purchased roadside by remote log buyers
- Log Sales
- Transfer between yards or into the mill
- Physical Inventory (portable data collection available)
- Inventory Adjustments
>> Report Types Available
- Purchase Reports
- Sales Reports
- Inventory Status Reports
- Log Consumption Reports
- Many more…